Prospecting refers to the ability to convert a lead into an appointment
What to measure
Attempts refers to any effort made to contact the lead regardless of whether the attempt is successful.
Contacts refers to a contact made with a lead. The contact made can be verbal or electronic communication. Contact refers to two way dialogue. The lead responded to you.
Appointments refers to appointments scheduled with a date and time, even if that date and time is right now.
- What is your ratio of Appointments to contacts. That is, how many contacts do you make in order to be able to schedule an appointment.
- What is your ratio of Attemps to Contacts. That is, how many attempts do you make in order to make a contact with a lead.
Tool: Activity Tracker
You can print the Prospecting Activity Tracker and use it each day to compile your Prospecting List and record your activity. The sheets in the google sheet include
- Template to print for use
- An example of how to complete the Prospecting Activity Tracker
- A definition of the ratio’s that can be determined using the data from the Prospecting Activity Tracker totals and sub totals.